Our Team members …
Anne Watson Barber
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM) manager, with a focus on boosting conversions, ROI and traffic for large, complex campaigns. Focus on serving in-house or agency teams with campaign setup and optimization.Skilled with InfusionSoft campaign and WordPress site development. Advanced training with certificate as a Infusionsoft Trained User.
- Comparison Shopping Engine feed management and affiliate program management
- Primary Clients: Discount Tire, Sears, Estee Lauder. Consulted for real estate, education, travel, BtoB, software clients.
- Online content editor and writer. Write sparkling & smart copy for clients that is optimized for Search Engines. Written for a variety of sectors, both for print and Web.
- Web analytics: Google Analytics and Omniture Search Center.
- Social Media: Designer and content writer for WordPress blogs.
- PPC campaign Management. AdWords certified. Handled Million+ campaigns for client, including bid management, campaign setup and research, optimization and reporting.
- Online banner and branding campaign. Setup, monitor and analyze million+ campaigns across multiple vendor networks.
- Background in Journalism. Started out as a small-town reporter covering fires in LaPorte, Ind. Moved to NYC and worked for Dow Jones. Became a News Editor at Wall Street Journal Online; covered breaking news from Asia and Europe on the night desk.
- Social media and reputation management for online marketing companies.
- Infusionsoft software support and campaign design to drive and improve marketing traffic funnels.
- Hardware repair and configuration.
- Experienced Online Community Manager and Facilitator for commercial companies and non-profit organizations.
- Video, Podcast & Blog Editorial Calendar Content Author and eBook editor
- Ghostwriter with over 15 years of experience in verbal, written & technical persuasive, informational & training communication.